Meal plans are tax exempt and as such are non-transferrable.

Students can sign up for a dining plan or add Dooley Dollars to their plans at any time throughout the academic year by going to the My Housing Web.

Please note: Dooley Dollars will roll over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester and the Summer sessions, but not from one academic year to another. Graduating students will not be able to use Dooley Dollars after graduation.

If you have more questions about dining plans, please contact